Here are the facts about emigrating to Canada risks —
Getting adequate employment: 50/50 odds. A coin flip.
Getting separated or divorced: 50/50 odds. A coin flip.
What happens if taking both of these bets at the same time?
Combining both odds = 75% Chance of Failure in Canada
Historically, many immigrants have seen Canada as a safe haven to attain personal freedom, adequate employment, peace of mind and a safe place to start a family. Many new Canadians and natural Canadians have realized that life; historically.
But, that was before 1986. Since then it got much worse. In 1997, Canada introduced a sweeping set of social laws that tipped the balances.
Success in one’s life is affected by one’s health, by one’s job, and by one’s relationship with others, such as marriage and family.
These factors can combine for success or failure in life. For most of us, life success can be a product of two of these factors: job and relationship.
Put in mathematical terms, combining 50-50 odds of failing to maintain adequate employment on top of 50-50 odds of family failure results in only 25% for success (0.50 multiplied by 0.50 = 0.25). Said in inverse terms: 75% odds of failure at success in life in Canada.
Sadly, when facing odds of 75% failure at life in Canada plus risks to one’s life from federal and provincial harsh family laws, immigrants would be wise to reconsider their choices before coming to Canada.
50% of Immigrants Asked Report Difficulty in Adequate Employment 4 Years After Arriving
According to a considerable number of studies, including longitudinal studies, new immigrants face significant difficulties in Canada’s employment market.
Finding adequate work was the most often cited difficulty, mentioned by almost half of new immigrants asked (46%, Longitudinal Study Immigration Canada Statistics Canada Report 2005). Almost half or 50% means nearly one in two, or in other words, 50/50 odds (odds of adequate employment 4th year out is the same as a coin flip). Source Link
At greatest risk if you are a productive 30- or 40-year old:
In Statistics Canada reports, we read that,
“Positive assessments of life in Canada are LESS prevalent among individuals in their thirties and forties, and university graduates, and skilled worker applicants than in other groups.” - Date: 2010-02-18. Longitudinal Survey of Immigrants to Canada (LSIC).
Even if you survive the toss-of-a-coin odds of 50/50 for adequate employment, the other big factor to affect your success in life in Canada is your marriage (or marriage-like relationship), specifically its success or failure. Its success or failure can have a powerful effect on your success in life, your happiness.
Chances are 50/50 that you are likely to separate from your mate or get divorced.
Source Link: Statistics Canada Divorce and Separation (formal, declared)
For example, Statistics Canada reports that 70,000 divorces occur each year (formal). With counting all forms of separation or divorce Canada’s families fail at the surprising rate of one in two: 50/50.
No-fault Divorce was introduced as the law in Canada in 1968 (no infidelity or abuse is necessary for either partner to file in court for separation). The median age of men divorcing is 44, for women it is 41.
After introduction of No-fault Divorce, there was a significant change in the rate of divorce. In 1986, a further change to the law reduced the grounds for divorce to just one (“marriage breakdown”).
Currently, the rate of failure in Canada of first marriages is 42 percent (more than 4 out of 10). When that is combined with failures in marriage-like relationships (living together), the odds can be one-in-two that families are dissolving (50/50 odds).
Combining the Odds of Separation and Inadequate Employment: 75% Failure Rate
If men divorce and fail to maintain adequate employment, the odds of life success in Canada drop to 1 in 4 (a 25% chance of success in life versus a 75% chance for failure). Take a moment to think about this.
Life Could Be Made To Go “Out of Control” by Family Laws and Family Court Judges or Life May End:
Martin Wong has studied Statistics Canada Reports and Family Laws and Family Court Reports for more than 10 years. Based upon court transcripts and findings of a Special Canada Joint Committee Report (“For the Sake of the Children”), he reports that if you separate or divorce in Canada, and despite your “playing by the rules,” including paying child support as you are able to earn income, you are still at risk of arbitrary renderings by hostile family court judges operating under hostile-to-family laws.
The prosecutions are pernicious, life altering, and in some cases, life-ending (documented, suicides by distraught men). Have your family lawyer explain them to you, not your immigration services agent who may omit or discount these facts in order to benefit from your immigration transaction.
Here is a link to a post revealing 12 Risks To Family Life and Hazards To Men who become former husbands in Canada. Be informed. Read them. Understand them. If you need help, ask a family lawyer to explain these 12 Risks to you in full.
SUGGESTION: If you ever suspect that your immigration agent is over-promising or even lying to you, here’s how to tell: “Are you being lied to?” Study this material like your life depends upon it. Why? According to a professional deception detection expert the average person tells 3 lies in the course of each 10 minutes of conversation. What if your immigration agent did that to you? Where does it start and stop? Only you can tell when you are equipped with this essential skill. Alternatively, if you don’t have the interest for that, then pay a reputable Family Law expert to read and explain the entire content of this website to you BEFORE you decide to live in Canada.
Are 50/50 odds good enough for you?
More prudent immigrants and some natural Canadians are not willing to accept those odds of failure versus success. When combining those 50% x 50% odds resulting in only 25% Odds for Life Success together with cruel family court-ordered outcomes, then some say one’s success in life in Canada starts out under severely handicapped odds of 75% odds of failure and facing the 12 Risks to Family Life in Canada as shown in next post.
How To Be Better Prepared IF You Still Want To Live in Canada
If still intent on life in Canada, then prudent and prepared professionals or skilled-worker applicants are well advised to obtain a vasectomy as soon as possible so that Canadian government enforcement agencies and courts do not have an opportunity to use your children as leverage against you in prosecution or persecution of former husbands or single-men paternity lawsuits. Simply put, a man living in Canada can not survive the avalanche of multiple-layered attacks if he accidentally gets a woman pregnant and she files with the enforcement agencies.
Think you can escape the odds and the attacks from the courts? Think again. See the next post, 12 Risks to Life in Canada for a shocking explanation.
Take a moment to think about it:
As an immigrant or as a landed Canadian, are you now thinking of avoiding the risks to life in Canada? For those not willing to flip a coin not once (jobs) but twice (jobs x divorce = 25% success), then perhaps other countries may be more attractive places in which to live. See TOP 10 ALTERNATIVES TO CANADA or USA link in the column at right.